We explain here what kind data we gather, collect, store, share, use from you.
By using this service, you agree to these simple points:
- We may set cookies on your computer to know when you visit our site or other sites
- If your browser doesn't accept cookies, you may not be able to fully use our site.
- We may allow other companies that show advertisements on our pages to set and access cookies on your computer, this policy does not apply to them.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web sites. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp .
- We may share information with partners. They may communicate offers to you but you should be able to unsubscribe.
- We respond to legal processes and exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We share investigate and may take action regarding illegal activities and violations as required by law.
- We display ads that may be targeted to browsing habits the ad companies determine.
- If you save a password with us for a service we provide then those are stored in an encrypted form.
- If you register or subscribe then we may email newsletters or related offers to you and you can unsubscribe.
- Our data is stored with data back-ups in order to provide services.
- We keep your information and data may remain on our system after you have deleted information or your
- We don't access private accounts unless requested by you, or if required by law, or to maintain our system, or to protect us or the public.
- Data such as date, time, bandwidth, login frequency, content viewed, ads viewed, content clicks, IP, user interaction may be collected so we can improve our site or our partners services.
- We may display content from other sites and services here on our site.
- Offensive material or action is not tolerated and we may use your personal information (name, address, employer, college,
e-mail, ISP, IP) to prevent future action.
- If you see or know of any material that you do not think should be on our site, please do contact us and we investigate immediatly and the content maybe removed.
- If you are aged 18 or under, get your parent or guardian's consent beforehand whenever you provide personal details.
- If you have registered or subscribed with a service we provide then accounts can be deleted by contacting us on the Get in touch page.
- We reserve the right to transfer your information if our company is sold or merges with another organisation.
- This site operates within the laws of England.
- Changes to this policy will be notified on our site.
- Questions about these Terms should be sent via the Get in touch page.